Saturday 25 April 2009

What do you want to do with your life?

I don't like that question, I really don't like it, especially when someone ask me about it... Simply because I DON'T KNOW! I'm 26 years old and I don't know what I want to do, job wise that is. I have plenty of dreams, and thing I want to do and try, but I don't have a big wish to become something speciel.


Right know I work 2 different places, both with connection to theatre. I like the fact that I don't have to be in the same place all week and do the same things. I don't want to do this for the rest of my life, but it works for now.


I spoke to a friend last night who is off to Canada for 3 month to work in a horse farm. Did my body scream jalousy??!!!


I want to do more theatre, I want to go to a language school in France, I want to work with animals, I want to travel and I want to have fun. That's what I want to do with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment