Thursday 23 April 2009

Don't try this at home

I did something today for the first time in my life. Something that won't happen again, well not in the near future, cause normal people don't get to do this a lot. And now I know why, it's hell... It's a living hell (ok, I know that a lot of things are worse then this, but work with me here) It's not fun, it cost time and money and a lot of sleepless nights...
I bought my own appartment!
Yeah, it's true, I now finally got my own appartment!!!
I'm now officially an adult. An aboult who owes the bank a lot of money.
It's been a tough month. I didn't know if I would get it untill last week. I didn't have anywere to live and put my stuff if I didn't get it, so I have been a bit stressed out, but now it's over. I have signed the papers and can move in on the 1st of May...
And only 10 days left until Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment