Wednesday 22 April 2009

11 days to go...

I'm going on vacation, just a small one (3 days) but it involves a bus trip, a flight and a train trip (and I'm crossing boarders as well) Yea that's right, I'm going to Paris, my favourite place in the world, well next to Florida and Thailand.

So yeah Paris... The most beautiful city in Europe....
OK who am I kidding here... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!! I'm going to spend 2 whole days in a roller coaster, the first day we are actually going to be in Paris (I need to get to the Disney Store at Champ Elysee)

Yeah, you guessed it.... Hallo my name is Stephanie and I'm a disneyholic!

I like Disney a lot but I love Disney themeparks even more, especielly the shops. I don't know that many people with this manic feeling about Disney, but my mom is close, so she is my partner in crime. Well of couse there is all the nice people on the DIS board, yes we have a board on the net full of Disneyholics, you didn't know that, did you? We have our own little community where we help each other getting through the tough days while we wait for our next trip.

I only have to wait for 11 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment